Sunday, January 27, 2008

Britneys Senior Session!

I can not believe Britney is a SENIOR!!!!! How time flys! Britney is such a beauty inside and out! She has the sweetest way about her, and I wish her the best of luck with her future! We also grabbed a couple of shots of Britney with her brother Johnathan and baby sister lissa. Here is your sneak peak, it was sooooo hard choosing which ones to post! HOpe you like!
I love this shot of you Britney! You look so grown up and just beautiful!

This is one of my favorites to!

Britney was such a trooper climbing up on top of these canoes!

Look at those baby blues!!


I love this image!



Johnathan you are going to be SENIOR before we know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures but in the picture with my name it is Brittany , jonathon, and Lissie...


you did a great job

Brittany